Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Maddie

This is Maddie.

Columbus, OH

This is Maddie on things.

Tomah, WI

(no I did not get a dog. are you crazy!?)

I have three things to say about the following pictures.

1. This dog has AMAZING balance.

Detroit, MI - Happy Valentines Day!

2. This dog is adorable. And incredibly patient.

Carol Stream, IL

Harrisburg, PA

(this one isn’t impressive, but I LOVE the light!)

3. How the heck do they get her up there!?

Lansing, MI

Carol Stream, IL

Seriously, go check out the site.  I wish I could post all the pictures…but I won’t.

Jackson, MS

It’s stuff like this that almost makes me want a dog.  Then I remember that I don’t…

Marne, MI

I can’t decide which is my favorite.  This one:

Johnson City, TN

or this one:

New Orleans, LA

Totally made my day, either way.

(found on A Cup of Jo)

No comments:

Post a Comment