Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sewing Summit: Day 2

Today was fantastic!  My first class was about Blogging with Dana from Old Red Barn Co.

DSC_0240

Then was Photography with Vanessa Christensen from V and Co.

DSC_0244

I could not get a focused picture of her face!  Every time I got her in focus she turned away.  It was brutal.

Then was lunch, with a great presentation by the organizers, Amy Ellis and Erin Singleton.

DSC_0245

Then was fabric selection with Jeni from In Color Order.

DSC_0248

They gave all of us Color Cards from Robert Kaufman.  The room loved it!

Followed by Refashioning Garments with Melissa from I Still Love You.

DSC_0251

I took so many notes, and came away with so many ideas and projects and plans!  Today just flew by, but I can’t wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment