Friday, October 7, 2011

Sewing Summit/Year of the Quilt

Have I talked about the Sewing Summit on here yet?  I don’t think so.  Anyway, it’s this weekend here in Salt Lake.  It’s a day and a half strictly devoted to sewing and blogging and everything related!  And tonight was the reception which got me even more excited about it!  I got to stand around and talk to wonderful women who are all interested in the same thing I am.  And I took my camera and didn’t take a single picture.  Did hand out a few of my cards though!

On a related note, I did come up with a new item for the shop.  I’ll take a pic tomorrow when it’s light again, let’s just say it’s black and gorgeous and I’m so excited to wear it tomorrow!

Also, have I talked about my other blog Year of the Quilt?  It’s a project I started a few months ago, with a final goal of completing a quilt a month.  I finished June’s then fell behind.   My focus on there is centered more on crafting itself, and the posts may overlap some between here and there, but I’ll try to keep them pretty separate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment